Thanks to our donors, sponsors and foundation donation partners in 2013, HomeAid Northern Virginia:
- Completed 14 shelter projects with 15 Builder Captains and more than 225 trade partners. The projects, valued at more than $1.5 million, directly served more than 240 people.
- Treated families to an unforgettable night at a Potomac Nationals baseball game.
- Through Women Giving Back (WGB), distributed thousands of free items of clothing and accessories, school supplies, Halloween costumes and holiday gifts to women and children in local shelters.
- Hosted the 4th Annual Builders & Friends BBQ.
- Hosted the 12th Annual Gala & Auction; raised $250,000; and celebrated an incredible year with more than 450 industry members and guests.
- Honored Michael Cleary, vice president of production for Stanley Martin Homes with the 2013 Presidents’ Award; T.A.C. Ceramic Tile Company with the 2013 Trade Partner of the Year Award; and Doorways for Women and Families with the Nonprofit Service Provider Project of the Year Award.