Exciting project management internship offering real-world experience in managing and scheduling project functions with external partners. Position requires great flexibility and organizational skills to ensure deadlines are met and superior customer service is delivered. Coordinator is responsible for assisting with all program-related events, marketing efforts and public relations. Gain valuable project management experience in this dynamic, fast-moving environment.
- Assist with all project events such as Appreciation Luncheons, Groundbreakings, Kick-offs, and Dedication/Ribbon-cuttings
- Attend all site visits to projects
- take pictures and/or video of Before/During/After photos
- Upload project pics to Flickr; organize into project folders
- Send link to pics as requested
- Create videos for projects as requested; upload videos to website and YouTube
- Update project information in donor database
- Update report for shelter care application information
- Create, refine, distribute survey to shelter organizations as requested
- Update Historical Report
- Send Thank You letters to all project participants (builder captain, trade partners)
- Update project binders as needed
- Update information on website for projects, builder captains and trade partners
- Assist with all HomeAid events; and community outreach events as needed
- Computer proficient, especially in Microsoft Word, and Excel.
- Energetic, self-starter, with flexible and positive attitude
- Strong team player and ability to work cooperatively with others.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving and customer service skills.
Compensation: School credit; letter of recommendation
Availability: Spring, Summer, or Fall
How to apply: Submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org; type “Shelter Program Internship” in the subject line. Call 571-283-6320 with questions.