Operation Renewed Hope, 2021
Operation Renewed Hope Foundation’s (ORHF) mission is to provide quality housing and supportive services to our Nation’s homeless Veterans. They provide a range of services assisting Veterans and breaking their cycle of homelessness or preventing Veterans from becoming homeless.
These services include:
- ORHF work with landlords and rental agencies throughout the metro DC area finding suitable places for Veterans and their families, thus providing a stable housing environment.
- ORHF partners with community organizations and citizens in the tri-state area, picking up donated furniture and household items delivering directly to the Veteran’s home.
- ORHF assists Veterans by providing bus, taxi or metro fare, and when possible, donated vehicles. With this donated transportation aid, Veterans are able to search for employment and remain employed.
- Other Services
- ORHF is fortunate to have community involvement with generous dentists and clinics for pro bono assistance. We partner with many other homeless Veteran organizations who also have the necessary contacts with organizations providing pro bono care.
Learn more about Operation Renewed Hope Foundation here.
Special Thanks to Builder Captains
Thank you to the following trade partners
- Alside Supply Center
- Annandale Millwork & Allied Systems
- Archer Exteriors
- Best Painting
- Builders First Source, Inc.
- Burgess Lighting
- Capitol Building Supply
- Colonial Sash & Doors, Inc.
- Coretrade Electric
- Eastern Applicators, Inc.
- Exceptional Choices, Inc.
- FCO Carpentry, Inc.
- Heritage Contracting, LLC
- Masonry Design, Inc.
- McCormick Paints
- Renewal by Andersen
- Signature Companies
- Southland Insulators
- Stadler Nurseries
- MEP Home Services
- Stonewall Concrete, Inc.
- T.A.C. Ceramic Tile Co.
- Universal Stones, Inc.
- Vintage Security
If your organization serves individuals or families affected by homelessness and has housing or program space that is in need of extensive renovations or you have a bigger construction vision for the future, HomeAid can help!
Serving as a Builder Captain may be one of the most satisfying construction projects you, your partners, and your staff will ever experience.
Trade Partners are the backbone of our accomplishments! Each HomeAid project relies on the generosity, expertise, and commitment of many partners working together.
You don’t need to be a Builder or Trade Partner to be part of the solution—find out how you can get involved!