Exciting marketing internship offering real-world experience in creating and managing organization’s marketing activities. Position allows for great creativity and flexibility in developing new campaigns and improving existing ones. Position is responsible for marketing HomeAid’s shelter programs, social events, and fundraising campaigns. Gain valuable marketing experience in this dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Develop and help to execute marketing plan to promote 11th Annual Gala & Auction to target audiences
- Evaluate current marketing efforts and make adjustments or recommendations as needed
- Write copy of print ads, marketing campaigns and website
- Archive and catalog previous marketing campaigns
- Compile relevant data on homelessness to create compelling marketing messages
- Research relevant events and publications to incorporate into HomeAid’s marketing efforts
- Computer proficient, especially in Microsoft Word, and Excel
- Energetic, self-starter, with flexible and positive attitude
- Strong team player and ability to work cooperatively with others
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving and customer service skills
Compensation: School credit and letter of recommendation.
How to apply: Submit cover letter, resume, and transcripts to email@example.com; type “Marketing Internship” in the subject line. Call 571-283-6320 with questions.